About Evolution Labs
Evolution Labs and the institution you have a relationship with have developed SA360 to support you as a student athlete.
- We collect personal information when you register with our website and when you participate in polls, chats and interactive sessions.
- Our website uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, respond to specific concerns/issues you may have and improve our overall service to student-athletes.
Policy on Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except in the following circumstances:
- You indicate that you are at significant risk of self-harm, through chat, text, survey or other forms of communication.
- You've provided actionable feedback about the institution that we feel warrants follow-up.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Our website may set up cookies on your computer to help improve service to you.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe need to access that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Our website may update this policy from time to time and users may or may not be notified. We suggest bookmarking this URL to refer to the policy again.
Last updated: 27 March 2015